quote

if my calculations are correct SLINKY + ESCULATOR = EVERLASTING FUN


There are some people who don't have the guts for distance running. The polite term for them are sprinters.

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

a tribute to the great.

Green Acres is the place to be....
yeah for all you old people this is not the tv show. I'm talking about the elementary school i went to. When most people in my current Jr. High ask me what school i went to they usually have no idea what i'm talking about.
Anyway i really miss this school. It really is the greatest elementary school around. Even when you remember all the really bad days it was still the greatest school ever. I still email my old teacher.
Almost all of us already know that the curriculum is getting hard for each grade. But i don't feel like i'm behind at all. I almost feel like i'm ahead so i just want to say, even though she doesn't read this, Mrs. Orton was the best teacher ever.

No comments: