quote

if my calculations are correct SLINKY + ESCULATOR = EVERLASTING FUN


There are some people who don't have the guts for distance running. The polite term for them are sprinters.

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

WARNING!!!!!

THIS IS NOT MEANT TO MAKE ANYONE FEEL GUILTY I AM SIMPLY RAMBLING AND GIVING MY OPINION. PLEASE DO NOT TAKE ME SERIOUSLY!! DO NOT CONTINUE IF YOU DON'T WANT MY COMPLAINING RIGHT NOW.


































I'm tired. of school of soccer of everything. I don't think i'll be able to pull myself out of the hole i've made of my english grade so i will no longer sit next to the hunk (more on that later, maybe) and be kicked out of the class.
I didn't want to play soccer this year to tell the truth... but don't get me wrong, i am happy that i did; i made great friends with tonia and a couple others. I don't know if i'll be playing next year, i'm tired of coming home with hurting and sore ankles and legs. I'm tired of feeling inferior and out of place.
I'm tired of nobody doing anything at home. I can't cook, i don't know how never have known. So instead i try to clean, but then i have homework, cello practice, soccer and other family members to deal with. i have no time and my frustration's probably hitting our snow piled roof.
And i want a break, i want to go and learn how to snowboard. But if mom is going to worry about it nevermind. I want to spend time with my amazing cousin we hardly see. I want the school year to end and soccer to be outdoors again. I don't like playing indoor where i feel even worse on the skill level.
I just want to sleep for a week and never get up.
But i can't. I need to help out more and i need to do homework and i need to practice cello and i need to be there for my team. I need to seperate from myself and just do it. lol NIKE...
Then again, easier said than done.

1 comment:

Britt said...

Hey amazing snowboarding cousin!!! You need to come hang out again! Remember I have weekends free!!!!