quote

if my calculations are correct SLINKY + ESCULATOR = EVERLASTING FUN


There are some people who don't have the guts for distance running. The polite term for them are sprinters.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

busy busy busy

You know those weeks where you feel like you're a chicken without it's head? I welcome you to my world.
School has been so crazy lately. It's the end of the term so this should come as no surprise but track has also started which means:
i'm getting home a lot later
i'm really tired
there's no time after to get a lot of stuff done
So now i've started to scramble to get things done and i'm starting to feel like i'm in a noose.
But then relief!! my amazing cousin and i finally got out on the slopes. And it was a lot of fun. I can't wait to go again!
I'm getting a lot better at snowboarding now. I can finally not freak out when i go straight.
I've also learned to blow on my gum wrappers. (thanks R!)
I met a lot of cousin's friends and i had a lot of fun despite the fact they were a lot older than me. It just shows that i'm more social than i thought. I thought cousin's guy friend (wink wink) was really nice and super helpful. I really liked him.
So all in all i really really enjoyed myself.
Just not the soreness after! or the bruises that all my friends happened to find.

And some news!!
I've chopped off my hair!
We went on saturday for madison and i asked if i could get mine cut too. I sat down and the kind woman asked if i wanted to donate. Here was my chance!! a change was finally happening! 12 inches chopped off. and it's still pretty long.






And now another week starts. But i won't be in school!!
I'll be in nice and sunny and warm California playing my instrument among the pros!! We're going on tour to Disneyland!
We're leaving tuesday and i'm soooo excited!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elizabeth said...

Cute hair cut! Have fun in Disney! (And I hope you're not too embarrassed to have your old aunt comment :D).

Meemer said...

cute! have fun in disneyland. i can't believe it's already here.