quote

if my calculations are correct SLINKY + ESCULATOR = EVERLASTING FUN


There are some people who don't have the guts for distance running. The polite term for them are sprinters.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

the three little brothers.

last weekend i got to babysit my three favorite cousins. chilli and harry loved showing me all their little toys and harry's lego creations, one of which was a very cool ship you could tell he was proud of. fussy gave me little trouble, but annoyed his brothers a little when i brought out the PS2 and he started swinging the cords around. now that i think back on it maybe i'll ask to join their parents in running. maybe not 2 or something miles but just a quick one. i'm not a long distance runner. their the closest family in our neighboorhood and they're all really fun.

i looked on big D's profile and watched Chilli play soccer and it reminded me how much i miss the sport. we're currently looking for a team in indoor soccer but i have my doubts that we're going to find one. i've never really considered myself good at the sport and i don't know if i like it as much as everyone thinks. i guess it's become normal since i've been playing it since second or first grade. i think if i did stop playing i would really miss it so i guess i'll keep playing.

2 comments:

big d said...

i'm glad it was fun for you. the boys seemed to enjoy it, and it was a welcome break for meemer and me. we might have to have you watch them again...

Meemer said...

love you girl! you are the best!