quote

if my calculations are correct SLINKY + ESCULATOR = EVERLASTING FUN


There are some people who don't have the guts for distance running. The polite term for them are sprinters.

Friday, November 23, 2007

*sigh* i really hate this time of year. i have no idea what i want for Christmas! my parents are impatient for a list and i am sooooooo brain dead. i have no idea what i want. I'm pretty much happy with what I've got right now and i can't think of anything i would want. i have my ipod i have my sketchbooks and i have my manga I'm happy. but they still want me to make a list of what i haven't a clue. so wish me luck in finding what i want for Christmas.

1 comment:

big d said...

i know the feeling. nobody wants to get me what i need, because my needs are boring. (socks, underwear, etc.)

as for what i want... nobody can afford that, so i never know what to say when someone asks what i want.