quote

if my calculations are correct SLINKY + ESCULATOR = EVERLASTING FUN


There are some people who don't have the guts for distance running. The polite term for them are sprinters.

Monday, December 7, 2009

to blog or not to blog

so i've been ordered to post so here it is.
High school is easy peasy getting great grades and no complaints from anyone. Drivers Ed is almost done and i take my drivers test thursday and my driver is pretty positive we'll all pass.
Life is good.
I have twelve tickets waiting for the opportune moment that all schedules are clear for us to go down to the olympic oval and look forward to that.
I'm not all that excited for christmas because i'm pretty happy with all the things that i have already. i have music i have internet and food. I'm all good.
Life is boring.
I've got a story that has 5,627 views and i've just made another breakthrough with it. I'm always writing new ones. I've been practicing drawing again and breaking ground with that too.
so yeah boring and good. all natural 100% well at least i'm alive right?